Dick

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Dick » Non Fiction » Any friends seen your partner naked????

Any friends seen your partner naked????

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Have any of your friends seen your other half naked or topless? Either on the beach or on your phone pc etc? Does your partner know?

Or have you seen your friends other halves in the same situation?

A few friends have seen my wife topless on holiday and I saw their other halves. I've also shared a few pics with friends too. If this takes off I'll tell the stories.

Yes! My best friend has seen some of the wifes pics! Ass,pussy and tits! And yes she knows and likes it. Very hot.

How did your friend see? Accidently?

There is a story there! I started sending him pics of her on the cellphone. When she found out it turned her on. Then she sent him a few from her phone right after I took them. He enjoys it and she gets off on it now(And so do I of course!)

Two close male friends of us both, one of my work associates and friend, one of her work associates, and numerous strangers. She is aware of one of our shared friends but is not aware of the one friend that I trade pictures and videos with. As for the strangers it has been random accidental exposure or situations I set up. There are probably more but these are the most memorable ones.

When I was married.I'd share my wife's nude and semi-nude pics with a few close friends.Including my then brother-in-law. Also on a couple of occasions.I invited a male friend of ours to join us at a local nudist resort.I found it such a turn-on when we got there,and my wife undressed in front of him.He rather enjoyed it too.Much more than I realized at the time.But that's a different story entirely.

3 of my friends have seen my wife naked and 6 or 7 have seen her topless.

How did they see?

A lot of my friends have seen my wife naked. Probably 6 or 7 of them have seen her completely naked in person and at least that many have seen her nude pics. Obviously she knows about the ones who saw her in person with maybe a couple exceptions. She knows that a few have seen her nude pics but not everyone. She also doesn't know how many pics they have actually seen either, it's way more than she thinks and would like lol. I've also had the good fortune to see a few friends' wives/girlfriends naked too, pictures and in person.

Please tell us more about the brother in law

First time anyone saw anything of my wife was at a party when she was about 19. Most had gone home leaving about 6 couples left so someone suggested spin the bottle. I knew it would be quite tame because of who was there. Long story short was that all the blokes were down to boxer shorts and all the girls in underwear except my wife who still had trousers on with her bra. She was declared the winner because no one else wanted to take anything off. It was then that I became aware all the lads were staring at my wife. It turns out the bra she had on was totally see through. Turned me on massively and led me down the path of wanting more people to see her. Will tell more later including the first time I saw my sil!

The first time, we had only been dating for a few weeks. We went to visit a friend of mine and we went to his neighborhood pool. We were the only 3 at the pool and after a while, she surprised us by tossing the pieces of her little black bikini onto the pool deck. She then climbed the ladder to get out of the pool, walked the long way around to the diving board and jumped in. She swam and lounged naked for about 20 minutes then some other people showed up and she put her suit back on.
The next time was a few years ago when an old high school friend of mine was staying with us for a few months. Before he moved in, she told him that she was topless around the house a lot and asked him if he was ok with that. He said he didn't mind and most evenings we would watch tv and have a few beers together and she would be topless. He was a gentleman about it and just enjoyed the view and never tried to grope her or anything.
One evening, I came home and he was on the couch and she was naked in the recliner. She had taken a shower and said she didn't feel like going upstairs to find undies.After that there were a couple more naked evenings, but most times she was just topless.
The third time was last summer when we vacationed with another family. After the kids were asleep the 4 adults would head out to the hot tub. Nobody wore swimsuits in the evenings.
As for friends who have seen her topless, several people have stopped by while she has been sunbathing in the back yard or met us at the river where she is topless more often than not.

I have 3 close personal friends. We all know each other and their wives and have known their previous GFs and Ex's as well. We see these ladies on a regular basis at their houses and at parties. Here is the fun part, what the ladies don't know is that we have all seen them completely naked in pics and videos that we have shown and traded amongst us guys. At parties is especially exciting as the wives are dressed nicely and us guys knowing exactly what is under those clothes. It makes for great party conversation amongst us guys.

I have a friend that he and I have swapped nude pics of our wives for years, he is on his 2nd wife, his 1st wife was hotter looking, but he says 2nd wife if more fun sexually. He says his wife, or wives, would kill him if they knew he showed me their pics. My wife knows he has seen her and she loves they idea, although she doesn't want me to ever tell him that.

Some of my very old friends from college days have seen my wife when we all went skinny dipping at a swimming party over 40 years ago. Funny note is that my wife, then GF, was the only one of the girls who have shaved her bush a couple of weeks before the party, that wasn't done then. She got the nickname 'Fuzzy" from that night, she still laughs when someone calls he that.

There have been quite a few of our close friends that have seen my wife nude or at least topless. We have spent a lot of time at the nude beach near our home and we have had people over that have used the pool or the spa with her/us. It's really not an issue for her. I don't think anyone has ever been in our pool or spa with any swim suits on.
There are so many times that my friends have seen her nude that it's just not that big of a thing.

Вы здесь » Dick » Non Fiction » Any friends seen your partner naked????

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно