Dick

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Dick » Non Fiction » Ways to Expose Wife

Ways to Expose Wife

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

I love to find "innocent" ways to expose my wife and fortunatly she goes along with it most of the time. She has a modest yellow one piece that turns see through when wet. I love to watch other men watch her as she comes out of the water. She's has massages from men where she's topless and only wears a thong. I've even watched as she's "accidently" dropped her towel while paying for a pizza delivery.

Does anyone else have any ideas that I can innocently ways to expose my wife?

Yeah, if she'd agree to it, take her shopping. I worked in retail clothing for years. It's amazing how show-off-able women become when a guy helps pick out things to try on: it really makes a guys day.

That's an excellent suggestion. The wife and I are going bikini shopping tonight. Hopefully we'll find a nice helpful salesman.

Отредактировано Dick (Сб 22:42:56)

Sheer lace bras and all the new "tissue tee's" that stores are selling, stores like old navy. Get bras that show her breasts through them and then partner it with a top that allows exposure. She might be willing to go white lace bra and white top and really show off, or choose another color that still shows something but is less "out there" and keeps her comfortable.

Another option are all the dresses that seem to have been cut in a way to make bras useless or seen under them. deep cleavage things are always nice, or light colored summer dresses with nothing on under it. Just have to keep her comfortable and never pressure her!

We went to the mall last night to try on bikinies. She wore a thong underneath so she could try on the skimpiest ones. She always came out to model for me and look at herself in the mirrors. Some were one or two sizes too small. Lots of guys milling around to look at her. An occasional butt crack or pokie but nontheless exciting to have your wife in a skimpy bikini in front of fully clothed men trying not to look.

Would love to see a few pics too Sam

My wife does something I think is pretty hot. She goes about once a month to this fancy spa. Occasionally she gets a massage. She just recently told me that when she gets her massage she's topless and wearing only panties. No towel. Not just when she's on her stomach but when she's on her back as well. Her masseur is male and one of the owners. Linda thinks this is normal and it's just like when the doctor sees her.

It turns me on when I imagine her laying topless and oiled up with this guy.

I used to take my ex wife shopping for shoes in a short loose skirt with no panties, when I could talk her into it. Once we hit it just right. There was only one guy working in a small shop in the mall; he might have been the owner. He really got into the spirit of things (amazing how most salesmen would pretend they weren't staring right at her shaved sn*tch) and we soon had her with her tits out and her skirt up around her waist, sitting in this shop where anyone could have walked in and seen her. He locked up and she fucked him in the back room, for a free pair of shoes. That was one of the best things I ever got her to do.

nice story dude! recently i had my girl wear some low rise jeans and we headed to the bookstore. we were pretty new at this so we wanted to start things out slowly, so we found an old man at the bookstore. He was with his wife, but she was focused on looking for books, so we went ahead as planned. I made her sit down on thefloor pretending to read a book while she pulled her jeans down real low. half her butt was exposed! i was sitting next to her facing the old man and was excited to see his what would happen. i saw his eyes taking a few good looks, but unfortunately, he didn't stay long...not sure why...maybe we scared him? it was fun nonetheless.

You can try same scenario at ivstuff.blogspot.c*o*m (with out *)

I've only been able to pull this off a few times... but if you are really wanting to expose your wife, it works great.
While on trips with my wife, I try to find motels with the front window & door facing the walk - your standard motel I guess. I'll eat her & fuck her until she's exhausted - then as she is falling asleep I'll tell her I'm going to stay up a little while and use my laptop, read, etc. Once I'm sure she's in a deep sleep, I'll pull the covers down - and slightly open the d****s on the front window - not too obvious, but just enough. With the table lamb positioned just right - it works perfect. The absolute best time I ever did this was just outside of Beaumont Tx in June of 07. We were on the road, dead tired & stopped at the first motel we found - one of those off the Interstate motels, restaurant, Truck Stop combos. She was too tired for sex, but I insisted & afterwards she immediately fell into a deep sleep. The setting was perfect! The bed was 5-6 feet from the window, she was partially on her side, facing the window, her makeup still on, perky 34B tits in full view, as well as her bush and legs. I pulled the covers back, tilted the lamp shade a bit & opened the curtains a few inches. Only then did I remeber where our room was situated - we were on the ground floor, near the back corner of the motel - and about 100 yards away was a back lot where truckers were parked overnight. As we unloaded our bags, I noticed truckers used the walkay in front of our room to go to the coffee shop, restaurant, etc. So, knowing mainly truckers would be passing by I got really bold & opened the curtains 3-4 inches, somewhat making it obvious I was exposing my wife. For an hour or so, there was a solid stream of truckers walking back and forth from their trucks to the restaurant getting coffee, eating, etc. Although I never revealed myself, I stood by the door trying to hear if anyone stopped at the window, etc. I guess word spread quick around the truckers, and there were several times I could hear several men whispering just outside the window, although I was never able to understand what they were saying. AND, there were several "flashes" at the window - and my cock throbbed like crazy knowing they were taking pictures of my nude wife - her legs, bush, tits AND face. After that first hour or so she stirred a bit and changed positions - lying on her tummy, her face to the window, and her ass in perfect view - it couldn't have been more perfect! It was short lived though, as she woke up and went to the bathroom - at the point I turned off the light and closed the d****s.
The next morning we went to the Restaurant and I could see several men staring at my my wife, smiling, etc. My poor wife had no idea MANY of them had seen her nude and even had pictures of her!
The only advise I'd give is be prepared to get a tap on the window or worse, a call! You might want to unplug the phone. Either way, be prepared for an explanation should you get caught! The best approach would be to tell her you were totally unaware the curtains were open, and that during her sleep, she pulled the covers off herself.

"Jwayne." that was so damned hot! Had me hard as a rock throughout your recounting that lovely evening of exposing you unknowing wife!

My wife, Vicki, to my delight, is an exhibitionist. We always expose her out of town, however. Malls are a preferred venue for Vicki. She will wear a very short skirt, usually panties, unless she is really feeling bold (and horny). We go to the second floor of a department store at the escalator and watch for a hot looking guy coming up from the first floor; hoping he is continuing on to the third floor, Vicki gets on the up escalator and if the guy is, in fact, heading for the third floor, he obviously gets a good view of my wife's thighs and panties.........or more. I get on the escalator behind him so I can be aroused at seeing what he is seeing.

We also pick out a concourse with seating which faces other seating areas (fountains, etc.). Vicki will pick out a good looking guy and sit across from him. I stand behind the guy and get the same view he does. It is so wonderfully erotic to witness the sensual exposure my wife is sharing with another man.

With my ex I used to make her open the blinds to our bedroom window and leave the bedroom light on while we fucked. Our bedroom faced the street by the corner and I always made her get on top so that if anyone drove by or walked by they would be able to easily see her through the window. I had always wanted to show her off to other people but she was very, very shy about her body so I came up with a plan to gradually expose her more and more through the window. She'd usually get off fast and I'd take my time and really enjoy the sex, working her over and hold off cuming for as long as I could. She'd get impatient and tired if I was taking too long to cum and she would sometimes even begin to beg me to cum. I thought I could use that to my advantage so I'd tell her if she wanted me to cum faster, then she would have to open the blinds on the window. I promised her that if she'd do that and expose herself some I'd cum faster for her. At first she didn't want to do it but she greatly underestimated my ability to sexually outlast her and it wasn't long before she found out the "hard" way that I could keep up the pounding for a very long time. One night we were having sex and I was just pounding away at her and I could tell she was getting tired and she started begging me to cum. I told her again that the way to make me get off faster was for her to open the bedroom window. She finally had no choice but to do it. She was so nervous and worried that one of the neighbors or her friends might see us and she stood at the window peeking out the blinds for a long time trying to get up the nerve to do it. She kept looking over at me perhaps thinking I might change my mind but I wouldn't budge. Finally she cracked the blinds ever so slightly and jumped into bed and I was so excited that she'd actually go through with it that I did cum fairly quickly but that was just the beginning for her. The more we did it, the more I insisted that she open the blinds even further and the more she opened the blinds the better I became at extending the sex and the longer I'd work her over and hold off cuming which exposed her for longer and longer periods. Usually I'd have her get on top and face the open window so she could see any approaching headlights of cars coming around the corner or coming down the road. Whenever she spotted an approaching car she'd panic and try to duck down as much as she could and at first I let her but as I grew in my desire to expose her I began to hold her up so that if any person did drive by and glance at the window she'd be totally exposed. She would be so nervous and she'd close her eyes I guess hoping that if she didn't see them, they wouldn't see her. All I could see were the lights as they went by or hear the car accelerate. I cannot say for sure that anyone ever saw her but I can say that several times cars came around the corner and slowed WAY down almost to a stop before driving on and once after I had cum and she had closed the blinds and turned off the lights, we noticed a car parked across the street with it's lights off that slowly drove away and I never told her this but one night after we were done I happened to notice a guy smoking a cigarette, kind of half-hiding behind our neighbors car. I don't know who he was and for all I know it could have been the neighbor, but whoever he was, I think he got to watch a very good show that night!! All the close calls were very exciting but knowing that somebody had been that close to that open window most likely watching my wife riding my cock and totally exposed like that really got me off!!

This is exactly what i love to do, except it was my girlfriend, I posted a couple of our adventures about how we got started, titled first time gf flashed, in essence we go to bars, her in a loose twirly skirt and sexy panties, when dancing lots of twirling to throw the skirt around her waist, all can see panties

Вы здесь » Dick » Non Fiction » Ways to Expose Wife

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно